Mukesh Ambani led presentation on Jio Institute for eminence tag
Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani led the team that convinced the government committee to pick the Reliance Foundation’s proposed Jio Institute as one of the country’s six Institutes of Eminence (IoE).
Among those at his side was education adviser Vinay Sheel Oberoi, formerly secretary at the human resource development ministry. He was part of the eight-member Jio team that made its presentation before the empowered expert committee chaired by ex-chief election commissioner N Gopalaswami.
However, Ambani was so well-versed with all aspects of the institute that he single-handedly fielded all the committee’s questions, said people with knowledge of the matter.
INVEST Rs.1,70,000/- & EARN UP TO Rs.5,70,000/. IN 2 YEARS
Best Investment in Mumbai is Here
NO GIMMICK, NO TENSION ONLY BIG PROFITS!
What makes this a best investment option :
RISK FREE :
• Apartment investment in on area where rates are as low as RS. 3000/-* is always best because there is no downward risk.
HIGH GROWTH :
• Reliance’s Jio Institute gets government’s Institution of Eminence status.a university that’s to be set up on on 800-acre campus In Karjat.
This puts it of par with two Indian Institutes of Technology,among the six institutions to be selected under the scheme that grants freedom from regulation.A whopping amount of Rs 9.500 crore has been reserved by the Reliance Foundation for Jio Institute that will be set up across 800 acres in Karjat near Navi Mumbai
• The Viror-Alibaug Multi-modal Corridor that passes through this area,
will reduce traffic load on Ghodbunder Road it Is also a part of the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor.
• Expected growth in the MMR in next two decades is expected to be USS 1 trillion (Rs. 70.000 crore) equivalent to the GDP of 35th largest nation with population of 44 million; adding the work force of over 23 million In the urban area of 1750 sq km will create a huge housing demand of 14.8 million homes.
• With the upcoming Panvel-Bhimashankar highway. the Nerul-Shelu belt will be 40 minutes away from Navi Mumbai International Airport.
• Best rental income opportunity where the minimum return expected is as high os 10%* in future
• Project is constructed by indla’s well known Construction company, so quality of construction and Life will be world class.